Apples to Apples is a popular and fun game that promotes vocabulary, critical thinking, and social skills in both kids and adults. This article provides information on how to play the game and its benefits.
- This infamous wild card and party game provides instant fun for 4 to 10 players; Packaging may vary.
- It’s As Easy As Comparing Apples To Apples, Just Open The Box, Deal The Cards, And You’re Ready To Play
- Select The Card From Your Hand That You Think Is Best Described By A Card Played By The Judge
- Each Round Is Filled With Surprising And Outrageous Comparisons From A Wide Range Of People, Places, Things And Events
- The Party Box comes complete with 504 green and red cards; the green cards have two clues per card, and the red cards have one clue per card.
Patrice Badami 0:04
Hi, this is Patrice Badami, with Acorn to tree educational tour review and today I’m going to review apples to apples a game that in my family everyone loves this. It’s ages 12 plus a game of hilarious comparisons. Okay, I want to explain this to you. Because a lot of people have seen this. Let me put in here so you can see it. There it is. And I’ll show you what’s inside the minute. Apples to Apples is a wild card and party game that provides instant fund for four to 10 players. It’s an easy, it’s as easy as comparing apples to apples. Just open the box, do the cards and you’re ready to play. Select the card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge if the judge picture card, you win that round, and everyone gets a chance to be the judge. Each round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from wide ranges of people, places, things and events. So this is a great game to help children learn about people, places, things and events. It’s just amazing. It has so many cards. Let me open it so you could see look at all these cards there’s so many in here. So we have some this is our second deck we actually have a second box we actually lost a lot of the pieces from the first one so I just got a new one. But there’s all different types of cards. Something that’s fuzzy Downey unclear furry so it’s it’s interesting so it helps you to use your brain your your deductive skills comparisons that helps children to with their verbal skills. It’s a great great game because it helps children to really focus in on how are things similar How are things different, and it’s just been a wonderful game. Everyone loves this. My sister’s kids love it too. So apples, apples to apples it’s by Mattel and see if you can get it and enjoy it with your family ages 12 and up