Rainbow Pebbles – LAD-208 – Sorting and Stacking Stones with Activity Cards – In Home Learning Toy for Early Math
- BRIGHT COLORS AND WONDERFUL TO TOUCH — These lightweight, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles’ bright colors, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
- TEACH STEM — These plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises.
- AN EARLY MATH MANIPULATIVE — Young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
- DEVELOP LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTIVE SKILLS — The vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs.
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN — Rainbow Pebbles was Learning Magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers’ Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
- SUITS ALL AGES — The versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE — Packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization.
- GREAT VALUE — 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity