- INCLUDED – Contains 3.5oz silicone therapy putty and a set of 10 beautifully hand painted animal charms (elephant, tiger, fox, monkey, hedgehog, alligator, turtle, snail, ladybug, and dragonfly) in a 4″ metal tin that can withstand years of use
- THERAPY TOOL – Play for hours, kneading, squeezing, bouncing, tearing, and stretching; searching for animals gives kneading regular, boring putty more fun, develop fine motor skills, intrinsic hand muscles and coordination, increases finger strength and in-hand manipulation skills, Sensory tool for tactile input
- QUALITY and SAFE – Certified ASTM F963, CPSIA compliant – made from non-toxic silicone putty that never dries out; latex free so does not cause irritations; non-greasy, no oily residue; accompanied with 10 beautifully hand painted resin charms – for ages 3 and up
- DESIGN – Created by an Occupational Therapist to improve hand and finger strength, develop fine motor skills, provides tactile and proprioceptive sensory input to decrease fidgeting, improve attention and focus, reduces anxiety and stress and promotes self-regulation
- GREAT AS A GIFT – gift for birthdays, holidays and special occasions
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.